Trusted and Family Owned
Established in 1925 in Cokato, Minnesota, the Setterbergs have a long history in the jewelry business going back several generations. In 1968, Irving Setterberg moved his family to beautiful Sun City, Arizona where he opened his second jewelry store. Today, you can still find three generations of Setterbergs at the Sun City location. Rick Setterberg, Kymberlee Setterberg and Betty Setterberg-Barnes are continuing the family tradition of providing excellent customer service. Stop in and let our family be a part of your traditions.
What We do
- Engagement Rings, Anniversary Bands, Wedding Bands and More!
- Appraisals by a Registered Jeweler of the American Gem Society.
- Expert Jewelry and Watch Repair.
- Loose Diamonds and Colored Stones.
- One of a Kind Estate Jewelry.
- Wide Selection of Watches.
- Purchase Gold and other pieces of Fine Jewelry.